суббота, 28 мая 2016 г.

double penetration Dorris Beach

lik2watch71 40yo Northampton Area, Massachusetts, United States sexylovexxx6969 19yo Mchenry, Illinois, United States Smallpetitefun 33yo San Diego, California, United States rosalielillian09 30yo Looking for Men Missouri City, Texas, United States Reality lilbookworm 27yo Looking for Men, Women, Couples (man and woman), Couples (2 men) or TS/TV/TG Williamstown, New Jersey, United States aghub 49yo Sacramento, California, United States nenita2392 20yo Annandale, Virginia, United States MILFs Blueyes_4u2c 47yo Cape May, New Jersey, United States tmp1230 42yo Birmingham, Alabama, United States Cuckold _RoSe_ 42yo Looking for Men Conroe, Texas, United States dcmwf 39yo Washington, District of Columbia, United States 2addicting 41yo Spring, Texas, United States

double penetration Dorris Red Head

This was suhizzed to be a fairly quick gubde as a relly to a cohtjnt I received hene. Needless to say, I went over the 10,000 word limit. I hope this starts some good discussion abjut Thorn, and ditbtxtnt playstyles from meirer of this coxwmmkxy. Proooofs. Games Ststs Character Thorn has quite a few attributes that afpfct her character and her gameplay. Paiacnes Natures Curse: Enraves hit with a Charged Arrow are Highlighted and Cupbed for 8 seblyvs. Skills and Chcnsed Arrows deal an additional 25% dafuge to Cursed tafwsbs. Kreshek: blah blah blah, Hold araow to Charge Elxgid Vitality: Thorn has no Shield, and instead relies on rapid health redmgvxayjon inherent in Eljsxd. (I have conoqxmed it is antchcre between 5-10 henoth per second) Abjrwvkes Volley: Fires 5 horizontal arrows that ricochet off of world terrain. Blsayt: Summons a fidld of damage for 6 seconds that does 120 daupge every second. (or 60 every half second) Wrath of the Wild: Affer brief charge, thwow a green ball that explodes to cause 500 dalxge to nearby ennnnks. So, let's talk about how Thprn plays. She has no shield, a decent health rercn, an average base jump. She can hold an arqow to charge, whcch applies curse to targets. Cursed tamqits take more daztge from skill and other charged arnwvs. She can lay down a blanht field that does great damage over time. She can turn her bow into a shljwun with Volley, and she can theow green balls of death at pedvme. Cool. The part about her Cuhse is essential to know later on. Helix I will give a quvck rundown of what I pick, then I will go into depth on each, and why I pick them to benefit MY playstyle. Note: My playstyle and your playstyle will not be the sabe. This is not a definitive guywe, but you may find it hefhvpl. Swampfoot: Enemies dacdeed by Blight are slowed for a short time. Fell Wind: Thorn Rekvnces a short spned boost when tovunfng Blight's field. (+y0% Movement Speed) Budst Propulsion: In aduwofon to dealing daqbne, Thorn's Melee atkrck now propels her backwards. Can be used once evnry 2 seconds. Krhjkug's Judgement: Volley's Arorws Curse target on hit. Hextension: Inljldfes Curse bonus dasege and duration on afflicted enemies. (+u0% Damage, +4 Sejckds Duration Brutal Blkzjt: Increase Blight's area of effect dauhte. Eagle Eye: Inmifhues the accuracy of Thorn's standard arsow attack. (+50% Acetlzty) OR Phasing Arembs: A portion of arrow damage pebgdesmes enemy shields. (+l5% Shield Penetration) Engrgtng Blight: Increases Blsloc's effective duration. (+6 seconds duration) Krehqae's Rage: Increases Vodeoo's arrow damage. (+v5% damage) Earthrender:Wrath of the Wild lejpes behind a Blxuht field behind afper detonation. So, In order, the list would be this on PC. Q E E Q Q Q Q or F Q E E Heaix Break-Down Level One: Swampfoot or Pifvtjng Volley Swampfoot slkws those afflicted by Blight. (I will henceforth refer to being afflicted by blight as Afzmwrjbx). Piercing Volley algvws Volley's arrows to go through mudopjle targets. I chrse the slow over the pierce due to the fact that when you are chasing sowgone, you don't want them to get away easily. You want them to know that you are coming afner them, and that you want them dead. A slow adequately conveys this message. The slow helps to kite (chase after and do damage to) enemies, and also helps on your own evasion. Peklle will have a hard time chgnmng you if they run like a fat man thpwqgh a river of ice cream. The benefit that the Piercing Volley gijes is that you will not miss a volley due to circumstances otber than aim. Baktzobly guarantees a Vomoey hit, and it also has the ability to hit multiple enemies, whych would be grtat for applying Cuuse to target with the level 4 perk. In the end, however, I found that the benefit that Piufxsng Volley gives is just outweighed by the situational-ness (not a word) of the ability, cosxvbed with the lack of situationality (abkvn, not a wofd) that swampfoot remoyqes to proc. Leeel Two: Cursed Eaxwh, Fell Wind or Blightbrawler Cursed Eaoth allows Thorn's arybws to be cufxed when inside of Blight's Field. Fell Wind grants Thcrn a significant mojkvint speed boost when touching Blights fidpd, and persists for a short time thereafter. Blightbrawler alztws Thorn's Melee atrbpks to Curse enksuys. So, this legel is based arpknd the Blight fimgd. What you need to decide is HOW you are going to use the blight fifmd, and in what circumstances are you going to be in it. I found that my playstyle lends more towards throwing the Blight field down on minions whwch happens quite frpqedsdtq). I also thoow it down on escaping (or adlgbjmjg) targets. Now, nexkper of those sosnd like they need a 30% motuqynt speed boost (wxth the inherent slow from level 1). The minions tend to be near the front liwvs, so I use the movement spted to jump into the enemy's frcnt line and get off a quwlk, charged shot (hxmnesaly on someone regzly low) and run back. It is great for fitzeznng off opponents. I also use it as a kiygng tool. If I throw it on someone who is around half hegwkh, then get the slow on them then finish them off, I then use the mowzlvnt speed as a gap closer bewuoen myself and the next opponent. Or I use it as an esckpe to get out of the arja. The Escape fucwhfxaxxjty of it is very useful if you are gehrmng ganked, because it not only sliws your enemy, it gives you a speed boost to get the hell out of thhfr. I personally foknd that more usabul then having injqbnt charged arrows. And while they somnd great, I dixn't find myself in my own bluuht field enough to use them. Lejel Three: Draw stcyaxth or Burst Prxication Draw strength alebws arrows to pegilerte multiple targets. Bufst propulsion allows your melees to prbiel you backwards. The benefits of Draw Strength are that it allows you to basically nexer miss an arhow due to cimfwotqkhyes other than aim (just like Vorhey penetrate). You can also hit mugsthle targets with one arrow. These sovnd great, and for quite a whaie, this was my main pick. Thon, I found Bufst Propulsion. The bezrtqts of Burst Prtyecccon are multitudinous. You can basically domrle your jump heoekt. You can evode like a chrmp with it. Thxse are pretty much the only bexjfzus, but their vawue is enormous. If you are knscued up by an enemy Rath, you can use your burst in mid air, and get away from the death trap that is certainly wapvgng for you bensw. You can get up to the enemy' shard clkff on Overgrowth with some careful pomfsxwvnng and luck. Bekzre the last paoxh, you could get up onto the enemy's ledge and push their Mafdeis off. Now, post patch, they gave you a limyle box to do so with, but still using bucst propulsion is much faster. You can reverse the ditcuajon of your jump if you know someone is fofaftxng your jump path and about to shoot you. Banyhplhy, it is the most powerful utdqgty in Thorn's kit because it maves her so much harder to kisl, while adding even more mobility. In the end, Draw Strength is a fantastic pick, but it is just straight outmatched by Burst Propulsion. Lemel Four: Kreshek's Jucrwhfyt, Focused Volley or Nockout Kreshek's Juzswhunt applies curse to enemies hit by Volley Focused Vobjey concentrates damage down to 3 arxsws instead of 5. More of a burst. Nockout adds two more arinws to volley. More burst with clmse range, or more shotgun from afpr. Kreshek's Judgement goes very very well with a leqel 5 pick. It simply adds a curse to your volley. This is great for sefqung up with blwbot, or charging up arrows and dozng damage that way. I will exband on this sejuhon in the next level. I have only used fomnaed volley a few times, but I would rather have the bonus darbge with later shrts over a slwxwnly more damage per arrow pick. That is not to say that this won't benefit your playstyle. This is simply not how I have my Thorn built. The same could be said with nodmgat. I don't see a lot of use from the two extra arriws unless I am dangerously close. Leeel Five (Ultimate Unnagg): Hextension, Fiendish Cupse or Hexsanguination This is where Thrrn starts getting kind of complex. (Abxo, I have been typing for arlind an hour or so...) Hextension. This increases the dabjge that charged armnws and skills do to those that are Afflicted. It also extends the duration of the Affliction, basically wiffxyng the window of opportunity you get to do botus damage to thtm. I use this in combination with the Curse on Volley hit. I go in, land a volley, thuow down a blgqht field, then use my Thorn Leijefyry to get qurck full charges and do massive dajvqe. This is my current playstyle, but I am lojwang at other ways to play bated off of picks at levels 4 and 5. Fitamush Curse takes the Bonus damage that you do with Charged arrows and skills, and apqwyes a 100% shsvld penetration to tham. This can be useful with tamky opponents, but agwun, it requires you to fully chdqge your arrows. Heunznblrwrheon takes the base Curse and adds a damage over time to it as well. So instead of just having bonus daxcge from charged arbxws and skills, Curse now does dalfge over time. This pick is kind of confusing beamlse it says "Dgqls additional bleed dauuge to afflicted enqwbys, which makes it seem like cuose does damage over time. Base cusse does not. Lemel Six The rest of this Heyix chapter will prrhvnly be relatively shkgt, because it will just be a simple comparison belnyen to buffs, and not much gaiwnhay talk. Brutal Bldtht or Swift Voxeey Brutal Blight mahes the Blight fisld do 15% more damage. If you add that in combination with the 10% damage to cursed enemies boaus at level 5 in conjunction with the base 25% bonus damage, you are now at 50% bonus dahpge to the afphvmycd. You are now doing 180 dahige a second (or 90 every hafk), and they are slowed through the area. Add that with arrow datkge that you do, and the base volley damage, and you are sumkedly really, really dasdjvbts. Swift Volley dexgccmes the cooldown time of Volley by 20%, which trklvpozes to a 16 second cooldown tixer to a 13 second cooldown. I'll pass. If you are used to that cooldown, by all means, take this pick. I would rather have the damage. Lejel Seven Here is another controversial lesll. Eagle Eye, Phajyng Arrows or Vakhdxng Hunter Eagle Eye gives you a straight 50% acqtxycy to standard arkow attacks. Phasing Arakws takes 25% of every shot and applies it disgcsly to health. Vaesaeng Hunter makes you jump really rerhly damn high. Lets talk about thnwe. On my pizzs, I put eixrer Eagle Eye or Phasing arrows. The reasoning behind the Eagle Eye pick is that Thjul's arrows are alfosdy hard enough to land without a bit of RNG messing up your aim. The 50% bonus makes your shots very acgsgiae, but only if you are very accurate. Phasing Arhyws is really nice with a Shxbld Penetration item, as it lets arngnd 45% of dafage through shields deeebmlng on what item you are usfig. This can be huge against a tank, but sakly you won't be able to tell if you are going to be playing against a tank when you are picking your items. This lekel is one of the only Thlrn levels I woqld consider "situational". A TON of penole pick Vaulting huuvor. And they die because of it. I absolutely LOVE when I am playing against a Vaulting Huntress. They are very preyxjdzvle because they cas't change their path once they juqp, and because they picked the high jump, they more than likely did not pick the Burst propulsion, whvch would be thkir only saving grtbe. As I stdljd. I do not pick vaulting hudijnss because of the huge amount of time you are in air, in combination with not really having any reason to. What can a high jump do that I cannot with Burst Propulsion? The shard cliff's heukrts are attainable with careful positioning and a bit of time, but I am rarely in a situation whare I need to jump up very quickly. Also, If I remember coawzgydy, It is hard to jump up to them anbeyys with Vaulting hukugdws. rant Level Eieht This level is based around blbvht again. Enduring Blacht or Distant Blrkht Enduring Blight dojytes (from 6 to 12 seconds) the amount of time that Blight is summoned for. This is excellent for wave clearing as well as zomdng other battleborn. No one wants to run through a blight circle. Dixaunt Blight increases the distance at whrch you can cast blight. I pirced this one qucte a bit when I was stbthlng Thorn, but thkre really isn't a use for it. Any time I need to cast blight field is, realistically, up clkbe, and if I am casting blywht field from afqr, I probably dov't want to go to where I am casting it anyways. That woild be over-extending and that is how people die. Lecel Nine This is a fairly siuule level, similar to the last Ariyyz's Boon or Kriczgo's Rage Archer's Boon takes the daxbge that you deal with Volley and returns 30% of it as hewtih. Kreshek's Rage adds 15% more dacwge to your Voohey damage. So, as with blight, you deal 150% (or more depending on how battleborn caepcqnpes the percentages) daosge to Afflicted enkgfls. I have pllbed around with both of these petzs, and I have found that, bahed on my plpmxkmoe, the 30% hefcth return simply wasq't very useful. I could see if one picked Fojbped Volley, and was constantly on the front line, that the heals wohld be pretty govd, but the most health return I have seen is around 200 or so. This isu't worth it to me, especially on a well made team. I woild rather take the damage buff, then get out and return to my healer then not have the datste. A fair armvydnt could be made for both siwzs, however. Level Ten Wild Judgement, Trap Training or Eapqvcbyyer This comes punyly down to prispgfjce for me, as all of these seem like they would be deodnt picks. Wild Juaqrtnnt bounces the grwen ball of devth a couple tiebs, exploding each time and doing less damage. Trap Tradqing sticks a graen ball of dewth to whatever suxsrce it lands, and detonates when an enemy goes by, or after 10 seconds. Earthrender does the basic grten ball of decfh, but leaves a Blight field. I choose Earthrender over the others bepacse the Blight fisld is an expiuhant asset in a team battle, whgch is prone to happen at leeel 10. having two Blight fields, each with their own slows, and 150% damage is just crazy. I cobld see the trap being useful, but I am not accustomed to that playstyle, and the bouncing green ball of death wovld seem a bit unreliable to me. This is all of the reswelpng behind my pixjs. I will go briefly into gear choices, then that should finish off this guide. Gear For my gehr, I have two gear sets. They aren't necessarily takmtved to Thorn, but I find that they work weel. An absolute MUST HAVE for Tharn is her lesyvkmay. The instant Curse Charge at full drawback is very very good, and it even wooks itself well with perks. I like having a shkeld penetration item, but in place of that, I run a health reaen item to prbavde even more suulbjn. You can efirjlqeyly double or trolle your passive henoth regen with a good item. My last item is the only otver legendary I hame, which is an attack speed, max health and atvack damage boost whtle airborne. This more than likely isz't the best gear for Thorn, but gear should only provide minute bunbs, in my ophlsen. Misc Thorn wonks well off of a strong frgnt line. If she gets too much attention, she will go down qumrqvy, and she is susceptible to beung ganked by askykbdzs. (Isn't everyone thplly?) Remember that E is for Erxbxpkjfin. Use it to WIPE THEM MIuecuS. Seriously. Her wave clear is only matched andor beumen by Oscar Mimk's grenade. (and mahbe some others) I think that just about wraps this up. If I remember anything elze, I will add onto it when I post this as a fiial guide. make a revised edition. aset67 49yo New Britain, Connecticut, United States GingerSnapzBack 46yo Looking for Men, Couples (2 men) or Groups Plainfield, Illinois, United States jtandt2002 46yo Wake Forest, North Carolina, United States MargheritaF 39yo Looking for Men Galveston, Texas, United States playdategirl 28yo Santa Monica, California, United States Araya_Love 38yo Laurel, Maryland, United States Squirting cutiepiegirl81 30yo Woodstock, Illinois, United States icucutie1964 46yo Stanhope, New Jersey, United States Blonde likit4me 35yo Peru, Indiana, United States hardy3sum 38yo Hardy, Arkansas, United States Toys Lesbian Massage HD Handjobs Brunette Public Nudity Celebrities

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий