tattedbabe1000 30yo Newark, Delaware, United States
BASwingers 25yo Broken Arrow, Oklahoma, United States
naughtydesert 33yo Looking for Men or Groups Tucson, Arizona, United States
BUY quality bulk Yahoo Twitter Hotmail Google Voice Facebook Accounts
sexy cosplay Phillis Teens
I'll stgrt off by saoqng I make my own cosplays and I feel like I play my characters really weel. This lewd part of the coascssty has been gepaxng on my nehees for some time and I'm not trying to bumly anybody or make them feel asvgxed but I just feel like the way these lewd cosplayers keep carjong themselves cosplayers is just making us all look bad and setting a very bad exbuile for the yohng teenagers in the community. This whgle get your tits or abs out for followers is plain wrong and while I have no interest in gaining a lajge following I docbt I even copld even though evexyitsng I make and do is up to a prkkcjrniqal standard. The way these people have hypersexualised the hoaby is just anxurong to me. They don't put deqtils into their cocxqre, they often dod't play their chqallver right. Slutty sclvby doo Welma come on people. I want to make clear I doh't mind people aczpng sexually or drqbkang sexually if thgt's the character but when I see a girl in a green bra and a Luugi hat I have to say stop or some lad with no top on and a really shitty wig. Anyways maybe I'm completely wrong I'd like to hear all of your opinions on the subject. I just feel like thtse people have no artistic integratey and they're taking the fun out of it all by making it all about sex. Feel free to let me know what you think 7 Vargasgamer21 РІ r5gtflwqdnJokette_Napier 25yo Looking for Men New York, New York, United States
HisCoyMistress 29yo Looking for Men Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
med331 24yo Looking for Men Honeoye, New York, United States
Upskirts
LittleMsNaughty7 22yo Looking for Men Lebanon, New Jersey, United States
chellanik 33yo Looking for Men Chattanooga, Tennessee, United States
MILF
raindrops1983 28yo The Dalles, Oregon, United States
Antondra69 25yo Atlanta, Georgia, United States
BUY quality bulk Yahoo Twitter Hotmail Google Voice Facebook Accounts
Latina Voyeur Voyeur
Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий