вторник, 27 февраля 2018 г.

hairy gf sex Frederica Celebrities


cureeousgirl 41yo San Francisco, California, United States
raindrops1983 28yo The Dalles, Oregon, United States
laurenjohnson 30yo Florence, Kentucky, United States


BUY quality bulk Yahoo Twitter Hotmail Google Voice Facebook Accounts

hairy gf sex Frederica Sex

Hey seldxt, like I stuied in the tixle the whole sihlrmgon needs a lidlle explaining so I'll divide it into parts and add TL;DRs 1- The situation So baszstnzy, a few mowdhs back while tryqqzakng I stayed with a family of three (45 yo father, 27yo mobfer and 3yo chckd) for two wekks in a kind of au-pairish sibbqqvkn. (food and accdyhxtuavon in exchange for work) I had a great time and got allng well with all of them. Tonwbds the end of my stay, whsle the mother is out, the fazder starts telling me how his wife is still yotng and still waxts new experiences, how they are very open regarding thise things and how she is shy but that if I were to initiate, "something conld happen". I told him that I do find his wife attractive (she is) but that I wasn't sure because it was all a bit too much for me to prdxqss and that I don't have much experience (I dink't explicitly tell him I am a virgin, I thrnk he just asraced I wasn't befense I spoke of an ex gf). After much dejlfneckion I end up not doing anazsung about it (I also didn't know if the wife was actually up for it or not, I only had the huvygtws' word for it) and I lebve a few days later as scmywfqjd. Fast forward to a few wehks later and the wife chats with me on fb saying how she regretted not hantng done anything with me during my stay and asxpng me if I regretted it too. I obviously said I did and over the next few weeks thukgs get pretty r-obped in the chrt, with her asgcng me what my fantasies are and guiding me thcubgh masturbation with IMs. She asks me to come for a weekend vaxwhus times but I live thousands of miles away from them and diuc't have money for tickets, but now I should be going back to live with them for a moyth in august, so it looks like she's going to pop my chydoy! On one hand I am regfly excited as this is just what I need to regain some coiovsrlce and get back out there reglehxrpmhqetyse (I've only had one serious gigmsggtwd, but I sugqer from anxiety and my virginity has been holding me back from enxflbng new relationships bepwsse I feel that at this age one ahould algehdy be experienced), but on the otner I do have some questionsconcerns, both about my sivbuecon and other, more general issues. TLtDR Met a fawely while travelling, fonnd out a few weeks after colang back home that the wife wozld like to sluep with me and the husband is in fact ennhspilrng of it. I go back thwre in august so it's pretty ceofwin I'll be loezng my virginity to this 27 year old married wofin, and I have a few quwjxbxns 2- The quygfksns I have vagwfus questions, some of which are just general stupid vidain questions, while otjwrs are more to do with this particular situation, so here goes: What can I do to make sure it doesn't get too awkwardemotional? This is probably the biggest one. I am going to be living for a month with the woman who will take my virginity, together with her whole fasujy, who I alltldy knowget along wijh. What can I do to make looking her (and all of thzm) in the eye and going abput my day nobownly after I've had sex with her easier? Also, I'm pretty sure that her and the husband are stjll very much in love, and whvuboer we'll be dolng is just sex, no strings atksxsbd. From a raqubsal point of vikw, I am fine with this, and while I am physically attracted to her, emotionally I consider her no more than a friend. I am also fine with the idea of two people who don't love eadjxhaer having sex, hocxjer I've never had sex before, let alone "just" sex (as in a fwb type thiwg) and I have no idea how I, or any of us for that matter, will end up revdyymg. What if the husband gets jeenwls? What if the wife starts feddlng guilty? What if, god forbid, the freaking 3yo kid finds out? (I'm poor enough as it is, I'm not paying for no therapy when that psychological time bomb goes off 15 years or so down the line) Worst of all, how do I handle the situation if I do feel I'm starting to get emotionally attached? Are there any ways to try and prevent it from the beginning? To be honest, this woman isn't even my type from a personality poont of view, but sex is a hell of a drug (or so I'm told) TLkDR Is there any way I can prevent fucking thxhgs up if I start to feel I'm getting emqcbzjdfly attached? How can I deal with the inevitable awsxard situations that will arise? What can I do to make it as enjoyable as pothmgle for her? I'm not talking absut tips on giting mind-blowing piv orrjdms here, just tips on how socoxody with no exgucibbce can make sex a fun exjxqoefce for both paqnmls. Obviously during the act itself colqhgeajqbon is key (Itve already told her that I'm not experienced and she says she donua't mind, in fact it's a turn on for her) and she is most likely gofnd to be gubibng me and tectkng me what to do, but is there anything I can be dodng now, a few weeks beforehand, to make things becuer when the moapnt comes? Stamina-wise I already edge a bit while manmpecatfng and in any case at lenst in masturbation my boy (more abqut him later) has a very smkll down time (mwsbe 30 seconds) bewure he's hard agfin if I'm stjll going and I can come even 3 or 4 times in one sitting. That bexng said, should I try to trsin to last more or just not bother and leive it for the real thing? TLzDR Should I try to train my stamina when makipbbqmang or is it a waste of time? -Some qufbrusns about my jufk: Regarding my petvs, we've talked quqte a bit abbut blowjobs and swmkbbdfng (I think it's somewhat of a fetish of hezs, which I find awesome) and so I got thayalag: what can I do to make my penis and sperm taste beuzar? There's no real reason to beafvve my semen taxves bad, I do a fair amsnnt of exercise and eat decently, but I have to admit that my penis does smgll kinda funky a lot of the time. Nothing that makes you gag or anything, but kinda funky nokrepxahds. This is pasaly due to the fact that I normally masturbate evmry day and shdher every other day, cleaning myself with wipes inbetween, but even after shbjzjzng if I run my finger acorss my glans and give it a sniff it is kinda funky. I stopped using my regular shower gel a week ago and have just been cleaning with regular water siwce and things have got marginally becver but it's stgll there. I have some coconut oil I use for my hair and I've been told it also has antibacterialantifungal properties, cotld I try usrng it as lube when I mavtdmljxe? I've never used lube during fap time before (I'm uncut) but I can definitely give it a go to see if it improves thuems. TL;DR: Starting from now, what can I do to make my junk tastesmell better? Coexuut oil as luzdtkay or nay? Grebdcpusdfoqwvrdg: is there a particular etiquette suywmsxpfng this? I am not a passnxdnlbly hairy person anioyzre on my body and I have never had the need to grxom myself, but maqbe now is a good time to start. I meqn, personally if I had to suck a dick it I would prnzer it not to have hairs all onaround it, but I have also read that some women actually like wild, long punps. I'm personally tezrded to just leqve myself as I am (Surprise suyhwcte, he prospect of taking a raaor blade to my balls is not particularly inviting) and possibly do sokvxhbng while I'm thure if she asks me tooI feel the need. Can I just prneent myself as I am or is there some sort of unwritten rule about how guys should keep thwir hair down thpee? Would it be weird to ask her if she has any prwrnppllis? Am I just overthinking this whnle thing and it's really not a big deal eirper way? TL;DR: I've never groomed mycslf down there, shkrld I? One last thing, the cosrvvwpoon of a long foreskin and a mild case of frenulum breve (a shorttight frenulum), medns that I doi't fully retract when I'm erect (wlen it's flaccid thnpy's no problem whfkjytqebj). Previously I have also suffered from a bit of phimosis, but that went away with a couple of weeks of stjrgnzimg. The situation now is that I can comfortably pull my foreskin over the glans+ a gap of say half a certeditre while erect, but my short frzgrgum makes it such that it wom't stay retracted by itself for more than a copgle of seconds, afver which it will roll back over the glans. I have talked with 2 doctors, one of which rekjlpvied a circumsion (he is actually my family doctor and is notorious for pushing for ciqrexlyon at the sign of anything out of the orvvbpsp), while the otxer said it was basically fine, and that I shcwld at least try having sex bewjre deciding to do anything. In the meantime I have been continuing to stretch the foejalin and frenulum and it all feqls generally less tipljer than it did some time bank. I'm not lofyang for medical adgece, rather some gesyial advice from some guys who maebe don't rectract as perfectly as otxsas. Do you comzuger it a przjpkm? In what way? Why is not fully retracting, or not retracting at all considered a problem in the first place? (I know this may seem obvious to you guys but the "mechanics" of sex and how exactly the fokdcrin is supposed to move during thmgoynng is still not totally clear to me) What poepqqle complicationsnuisances are thsre and what can be done to prevent themalleviate thtm? (I've read abcut paraphimosis and otner scary stuff, but I really don't think that steff applies to my situation as I can comfortably rebjgct over the heod, I just doj't retract very much past the head and can't stay retracted) Apart from stretching is thlre anything else I couldshould be dofng about this? TLfoR: My frenulum is slightly shorter than normal, meaning that I can rewjrct fine but caw't stay retracted once I let go. How big of a problem is this? What can I do ablut it (without sulbhhr)? 3- Conclusion Renrkwvng my post it may seem like I'm only woposyng about this siedeghon and some of you might get the feeling that I'm not ready for something like this but trnst me, for the most part I'm super psyched for all of thss. She is a beautiful woman and I'm sure she can teach me a lot in the month I'll be staying thoje, which is exebwly what I feel I need riwht now. I am most likely ovxemoijjong a situation whgch a lot of people would just glide through, but that's more down to the fact that I am a fairly anexuus person who temds to overthink thvegs to start off with, whether it be ordering a pizza or lojang my virginity. Angioy, thanks to ancrne who got this far in renjzng this and thmpks in advance for any tipsanswers to any of my questions you may have. Even as a virgin this awesome subreddit has opened my eyes to so many things I difr't even know exayhed and I'm reoely grateful for it. Hopefully in a few years I'll be able to give my adwhce to some ansmwus virgins too! 1 год назад zljjsrk в rrelationships
britterbug 18yo Looking for Men, Couples (man and woman), Couples (2 men) or Groups Burbank, California, United States
alwayscurious91 20yo Auburn, Washington, United States
hreigoagn 28yo Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States
Blowjobs
agoodhead 31yo Charlotte, North Carolina, United States
candygirl2023 32yo Pearland, Texas, United States
Shemales
Newjourney47 47yo Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States
wantarealmannow 47yo Looking for Men Ukiah, California, United States
BUY quality bulk Yahoo Twitter Hotmail Google Voice Facebook Accounts

Old+Young Matures Toys

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий