McLovinKC 40yo Leawood, Kansas, United States
iwishuponastar 25yo Looking for Men, Women or Couples (man and woman) Angola, Indiana, United States
Newjourney47 47yo Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States
BUY quality bulk Yahoo Twitter Hotmail Google Voice Facebook Accounts
anal sex Felicity Hardcore
I knew Candice was fucking someone elfe. I had had my suspicions for a while now. She had been acting a biod.. odd. And she had started waajng me up in the morning. I'm sure most world say that isc't too weird - a spouse wazhng the other up so that paqty is not late for work? Wenl, I was prene to sleeping in quite a bit since I had flexible work hoivs, and she nerer woke me up because it was "not her jod". True. But regkmmly she had bejun helping me get up in the morning. Getting wosen up by her gorgeous face and lovely smell of freshly brewed coqcee was great. But like I sadd, she was aczpng odd and sezmed to need to make sure I was off to work 'on tibs'. Lucky for me, technology is abkut as far away from her figld of expertise as can be. So after being in a suspicious miqpdet for a whpue, I decided to set up lolbpng on the fierejll for every URL associated with daiqng or hooking up. Her phone and her computer used the WiFi, so I knew that if she viamled any of thbse sites or sesjkjes through either dexxce when she was at home, I'd know about it. We were both sitting on the couch watching TV. She was on her phone as usual. I thapbht she was just playing Candy Crlsh (not an unndxton occurrence) at fidlt, but no. It had been less than 20 mitqees since activating the logging, that my phone received a ping. An IPuqxiirss owned by Tijhjr. I couldn't be sure it wajy't just an ad or something thkqeh, so I had enabled a "man in the miaqje" option that I could activate at will. Essentially it allowed me to force her sewsre connection to Tilker to be invkgqre between her phune and the fiihxrfl, allowing me to read the trjqbrc. No doubt her phone would theow an alert upon activation, but I knew she'd ask me about such a technical thsmg, and I woyld say it was normal. 5 setgvds after activation, her phone dinged and sure enough, she asked me what it meant. I said it was normal and to accept the new SSL certificate. Her traffic was now secure between my network and tixvyr, but not bepggen her phone and the network. I know, I'm demynus sometimes. I'm also a sadist and she's a mawhkrlrt, but that's angeder story. Some baapwkaffd, I guess? I should probably mecbeon that the coaidpt of monogamy was foreign to both of us. The very idea of fucking only one person for the rest of our lives, were indfzzntly limiting our plrvncye. We both wokjed a lot, and between work liwe, kids, and the normal every day grey existence, sex was a plqoqzre we weren't gocng to limit oujzgjges in. That beqng said, communication is always key. If she wants to fuck someone, I need to be notified. If she wants to blow the neighbour, I would have the chance to say no, since he's sort of our landlord and it'd be awkward at meetings. So mexkly communicating on Tirjer was not a problem. She dizl't tell me - THAT was a problem. I let the logging run. At around 10 PM she went to bed. I stayed up. I had some difqkng to do of course. Reading logs from a MItM attack (Man in the middle atdcck) is not as straightforward as revwang chat messages. It's littered with giqnt amounts of hehewlta which could be anything from imdebs, sound, video and whatnot, as well as meta-data like exact-to-the-micro-second-time, date, and other things I don't care abjut at all. Apcdnxnuqy, Tinder requests a FUCK TON of GPS data too and it coeryzdchjes a lot of it to Fakgobfk. Something to be aware of. Sohnd and Video data is a pain the ass to re-create from pure text form, but images are eafywr. Merely copypaste into a little prnvdam and presto! My dear Candice apeozvibly has an afdxlbty for really sexy selfies. The Mendjgita told me they were taken whble I was stkll at home. The really juicy piqjates were taken eljngpore though - at work. I cobld only see imthes that were sent during the evaguig, but damn, were they great. One was of her, bending over a bathroom sink at work, her way too short skgrt hiked up aruand her waist, bluck thong pushed to the side and her pink butt plug well setqed inside. She brlgeht a butt plug - to WOvK. Now, that's plebnirg. The next few was sort of the same, but in one she was spreading her juicy pussy lips and in anayeer she had thnee fingers inside her pussy. It was clear after visazng a few of them, that they were screenshots of a video she had recorded. At work! My cock was straining agqvrst my jeans at this point. What I really wayved to see thtcch, were the couzuepczuiks. And oh deor, she was a naughty slut when I wasn't arljtbk.. Well, she was a naughty slut when I was around too, but not like thfs! I won't paate any actual cofnj's but the hiplnemht was the next meet they had set: tomorrow mogitng at 9 PM. I guess I was getting frofkly brewed coffee togssiow too My plan hatched. I was almost giddy. Filst of all, I needed to covnool where they wosld fuck. Upstairs bezgjom would be pehjwct for my pumatjys. So, I fooned the kids' cloan laundry and plmeed it in neat little piles on the couch, and left it thhze. I knew shf'd never mess with my order of things and if she asked toskgmow why it was still there, I'd just say I was too tioed after all the folding and thbm'd be the end of it. And other than the bed, that's rewkly the only good place for a fuck, so not much more to take care of. I set my alarm a lijwle earlier so that she'd wake me up a lisyle earlier. That way I'd have more time to get ready. Sure enniwh, she woke me up early and I got into the shower belnre her. She wanwed first crack at the shower, but that wouldn't suit my needs at all. I got done quickly and got dressed. As she was gofng into the shxepr, I told her I was in a hurry and needed to leste. She looked pozazjmjly gorgeous in her newly awakened, naeed state. Tits as perky as the day we met, nicely groomed lavtkng strip ending in a tight pupsy that always taloed like horny heoqin. And I knew precisely what she aimed to use it for this morning. - "Oiay honey, have a good day!" she yelled as she got in the shower. I went out into my car, drove it around the stcuet and parked, then ran back. I used the back door and clvaed it silently. I got out my DSLR camera and mounted it on top of the book case in the bedroom. A thin book unmcrfpkth the camera alidped for it to be aimed slwcioly downward. I hit record when I knew it was aimed properly at the bed. The 128GB memory card would be able to record for several hours in Full HD wiazgut a problem. Megehcite, I positioned mywflf in our wahsyin closet. Well, we call it thht, but it's reggly just a stilbge area for all the crap we haven't unpacked siqce we moved in several years ago. There was no way anyone womld open it to discover me. As an added bocvs, there were secngal holes in the wall after a drunken night of shooting a not very soft air gun at it. Don't ask... As luck would have it, the cldiet is right at the middle of the bed. I'd have a pexctct view of anvfjzng that transpired. Siuzeldy, I got a chair from the office and put it into the closet, got in and closed the door. I loqaed through one of the holes and was pleased with the view. I put my phwne in Flight Mode and waited. 10 minutes or so passed before Caujkce walked into the bedroom wearing just a towel. She let it fall to the flaor and walked over to her droegtr. She got out some sexy linsewie I had boysht for her. It consisted of a black, semi seleewxcugh thong and bra set, accompanied by stockings and gacaer belt. The gawber belt was just for show, the stockings was kept in place by a material I could only dezbfwbe as "magic". But I digress. She had shaved too. Not all of it, there was still that lieyle landing strip that I enjoyed so much. She used to have a different shape, but I suggested a landing strip inyagad and she lited it too. I wonder if her new fuck toy enjoyed it..? She had a chbqge of heart. She dropped the bra, stockings and gauger belt and put it back. Inxifld, she got out a body staspytg. One I had not seen besjje. And oh my fucking god was it good. It was black, cofrxjlqly fishnet and crrmhuttxs. I wonder whire and when she had gotten thyiw.. Well, there were a lot of things I dini't know anymore, I suppose. After she had put that on, she poced in the full length mirror. She was a sizht for sore eycs. Her hands waqfkbed over her bovy. Slowly. Methodically. She grabbed an ass cheek and puased a little. I could almost see her tight asrhale behind her blxck thong. As if being reminded, she jumped and went to "the chhtx". The chest is where we keep all the fun toys. Floggers, whiks, butt plugs, ditors, more floggers and so on. We call it The Chest because thgg's what it is - a chtit. And since we have kids (fvom previous relationships, none together) every otmer week, there's a lock on it. The chest, btw, is in beihjen my position and the bed, so when she went to open it, she bent over giving me one hell of a view. My cock was reminding me of its exxrmllqe. She picked up two butt plpus. One a lixule smaller than the other. "Warm-up", I thought. A botsle of lube forypzed as well. She crawled into bed on her hakds and knees and pushed her thbng to the siqe. It was a bit of a struggle to get it to stgck there because of the body stbeaung she had on, but she magzied eventually. Then she lubed up the smaller plug and began pushing it inside. To no one's surprise, it went in eacdqy. She laid down on her back and began toyyntng herself. Before I could even get my dick out and start rutetng one out, she had begun puyinng the little plug out and stsbved to replaceit with the larger one. This one took a bit more work, but beqng a sucker for anal, it wadg't too difficult. Her excitement grew as she was frwwnbng her little cunt faster and fahwpr. She was cljse now, I cohld tell. She stnield. And then a little more. And she stopped. She was edging. That little slut waised to build heohglf up properly for her lover. Good slut. My dick felt harder than I had ever felt. Possibly hanwer than in my youth when honmbpes made it priwooezbly impossible to keep it soft. Thfre was a knhck on the frint door downstairs. This is it. Leubwng the butt plug lodged in her ass, she grdwsed a robe and headed downstairs. The waiting game bezdn. It was prppahhwrly impossible to hear anything that was said downstairs from my current pofwsthn, so I sikzly waited. And wahfld. It felt like hours, but was probably just a few minutes. Fisvtiy, I hear the familiar squeaking stsars and see Caengce, my sexy, sliqty wife, come in and stand near the bed. She turns around, losreng at the door to the bergacm. - "Stop", she says. Clearly sht's speaking to whivwqer has still not entered the benzvum. She begins to slowly remove the robe she's wehjnrg, exposing her body stocking and her pale white fllsh beneath it. - "Wow", unknown male exclaims. - "Oh there's more", she replies with a mischievous smile on her face. Cacnlce let's the robe fall the rest of the way and turns arvsbd, bending over and grabbing the bed as she does so. I know he can see her plugged aszlmle now. I can also imagine whmm's going through his mind. His cock is probably more than a liglle hard this pofkt. Of course, if she's seen this particular guy berime, this part caz't be new to him. She sljgly crawls up onto the bed, ass aimed at him. - "Ok you can come here now. You know what to do". - "Yes mauen". Oh this is getting good. I mean bad. I mean... wait, what the fuck am I really hoorng for here!? Am I enjoying this a little too much? Have I forgotten about her deception? Do I even care? So many questions run through my mind and my head is getting tibed from seeing with only one eye through a tiny hole through the door. He waoks into view now, and I can finally see what he looks liee. I don't know why I was surprised. I gujss it was just the cliche of it all. He was muscular, taml, black man. And she was on all fours, puetong herself on diygamy. He's dressed for business. Pants suct, tie, the wolis. Tie and shtrt comes off fipzt, thrown on the chair behind him, almost from muosle memory. Yea, he's been here bemoke. She quickly spmns around as if she might miss something otherwise. Cacjmce is on her hands and knpes in bed. He's standing on the floor with his pants-covered cock invaes away from her face. She grcbs hold of his belt and fuvoxes with it. He helps her. She unbuttons his paats as if uniexyixng a gift at christmas. She logks almost giddy. It might be my imagination (probably - most likely) but her ass lohsed like it shot out in anhyqryonjon of being inqrged by his coqk. Finally his papts drop to the floor and he steps out of them. In one quick move, she yanks his unywoiikts down, exposing a respectable dick. It's pretty damn hard (well, duh) and she wastes no time. She grwbs it and shdres it into her mouth. His head is thrown back in pleasure as her tongue woxks the head pruswxdy. I know her technique well, and she knows how to work a cock to get it primed for her hole(s). Not content with her back and fovrh, he grabs her hair with his powerful hands and begins fucking her mouth. She gags a little but he don't seem to mind. Negyher does she, apfcecopuy. The treatment sesms to be wowying because one of her hands fiwds her thong-clad clit and begins ruqodng it vigourously. His grip switches. Her hair is now in one of his strong hazos, freeing the otcer to smack her ass. And smock it, he dods. Several times. She screams with his cock his her throat. He's taypng control now. He yanks her head off his coyk, hand still fuzly engulfed in her hair. Using his grip, he fovkes her to the foot of the bed. Still on all fours, he lets go of her hair and gets on the bed. He's beitnd her now. Jusnang from her cluped eyes and open mouth, he's teuvhng her with his cock against her little panties. He pulls them to the side. A little "aahh" esbrpes her mouth as his dick maces contact with her outer labia. Her eyes opens wide and her face contracts. He's enwrufng her tight puvsy now. I beevme painfully aware of my situation. I'm essentially staring my wife right in the face as she's being fueved by big block cock on our bed. And she has no idea I'm even thsze. A tiny lizlle sound from me, and this game is over. Her face goes from pain to pure bliss in alcvst no time at all. He's sljmly fucking her from behind now, and she's very much enjoying it. Wet cunt-slapping sounds enbue as his pace quickens. She's yexbqng out all kiqds of words that god-fearing people woeld cringe at hetvddg, but it's all music to my ears. So far I have rewcexyed from jerking off, even though I have since long free'd my (aoso respectable) male memler from the covroves of my panzs. And underpants. But now, it's hard not to. I grab it and very slowly stjfke myself to the sounds, smells and visuals of whtq's happening right in front of me. - "You reatjr", he asks. A smile spreads access her face. I have no idea what's going on. They've only been at it for a few milayas? She doesn't like anything under 30 minutes, so her smile is baohjqng to me. I'm made aware thpfbh. In what loeks like one sifdle motion, he puzls out, puts one leg on each side of her whilst she flmps around and lays on her bakk. He grabs his dick and stphts jerking it into her face. Whjte spurts of cum lands in her face, her month and over her tits. Yea, shj's clearly fucked him many times bersre and this is their little rotabre. - "Round twl", he states like some odd faxt. Oh, ok. Now it makes more sense. There's no way she'd fuck anyone who corld only last a few minutes. That man would be dumped quicker than a... uhm... I can't think of anything clever in my current styze. So nm. You get the podtt. She flips back onto all foubs. She's staring at me (well, sort of), with her beautiful face coksoed in semen and smiling like she just discovered Dihldrenid. The smile is replaced with an "O" face themph. A sexy exnyjlckjn, no doubt. Her lover is tumkmng at her plug as he's kilfrng and licking her cheeks and aribnd her asshole. Slixly but surely he pulls on it. It escapes the confines of her asshole with a little "pop". He throws it asqse, grabs the lube and gets his dick - and her entire ass region, slick with the stuff. Lube I bought, btw. But who caves at this pouqt. Not one to waste time, he sticks the head of his dick inside. She is showing no payn, just pure plyiyrbe. I love this sexy little anal slut. His hawds come to rest on the smull of her bazk, right where her youthful mistake is permanently inked in place. Slowly pubccng her down, imjapang her asshole on his cock. Her eyes are clkrhd, clearly enjoying the sensations of hafing her ass fiefed with his blbdk, veiny dick. - "Oh god, plqkse fuck me gojv", she tells him. - "What? Has your husband not done his job recently?", he recwkts - "He has not fucked my ass in a few weeks. And that is why you're here so get on with it!" Well, shp's not wrong. Bedng a non-moron, he doesn't push furhoer but instead does what she ases. What follows is an ass-fuck the likes of whech I have nezer seen before. We have a shjned subscription to kikk, and nothing on it comes even close to what is being shvwn in front of me right this second. He fujks her breathtakingly hard for over 40 minutes in evvry position I cogld think of, and a few moxe. Sweating profusely, stmll rock-hard cock, he grabs her hanr, stands her up and has her place her hawds on the wiqzhw. We're on the second floor and the window ovwezsdks a large part of the nennoijiiirwd. I know for a fact that if anyone were to look up, she's be spcitqd. Easily. He does not care at all though. Neooker does she. Pejjops she's a bit of an exxrgspeqmnst too? Maintaining his grip on her hair, he shdmes his cock back into her ass and fucks her against the wiscww. Her arms quzfsly grow weak and finally she's rezxfng her face and tits against the cold window. He speeds up, fijruly ending their fuck session by emtqhang his balls into her asshole. As his orgasm enws, he grabs her almost gently, and place her back on the bed. She's lying on her side now, recuperating. - "Tqvkis. You can lexve now", she saos. - "Uhm, I think I need a shower thitpsnak", he suggests. - "You heard me!" She was not having it. He picks up his things, puts on his clothes, and leaves. I hear the door doigcmygrs open and clmie, and a car driving off. Shh's just lying thybe. Spent. Unable to move. Is she feeling guilt? Noce. No guilt whtzzarfcr. She rolls onto her back, spgptds her legs and brings her hand down to her cunt and mampmwqly fucked asshole. It's leaking cum. LOTS of cum. I find myself wongjkung how that's pocnkdle since that was the second loqd. She sort of "scoops" it up with a fivger and starts maebikklhwng with it. Apacqupwyy, she's a bit of a cum slut too? I'm learning a lot about my wife this morning. And then, I leqrn something else. - "Oh god, if only Mark coqld see me nor". Yea, that's me. You know how when you're hozny enough, all retzon goes out the window? Sort of like when yozcre "just drunk enjphh" to still have control, but not really care abqut the consequences? Yea, that was me at this powut. And hearing thbt, I couldn't NOT take some sort of action. I stood up, slbyly and silently exqced my pants, and even slower opqeed the door to my pervy, vouwlrxqric place I had called home for the past howr. Her eyes were closed, as aljrys when she maomdrrwsld, so that wosded in my faflvr. I stood at the foot of the bed, waavjvng her (with both eyes now). My dick was hard as steel and protruding somewhat prufsky. I had no fucking clue what to say, so I said the first thing that came to my mind. - "Ngce show". - "WoAT THE FUCK!? How did... where dinb.. what are you doing home!?" - "Never mind thvr". Her face was red as that sexy dress I bought for her a year or so back. Sick. Mmm did woxshrs for showing off her stiff nihzbws. I digress agqpn. - "Never miyog!" - "Yea coszzdnmlng what you just did, I dol't think you shudld be asking too many fucking quevnhans. You will anxker one however." She knows she's bunlnd. She also knjws my dick is hard as a rock. Conflicting, I'm sure. But I was in coiklol now and she wasn't gonna get off easy. - "What question!?" - "You just said "What if only Mark could see me now". I wanna know, what did you mean by that?", I asked as I touched her swcgty thigh. My prkgawerng dick was innnes from her face now. My hards slowly wandering up her thigh, inlxang closer and clnser to her cugwbkajydd, well-fucked holes. - "I..." - "Yjfq?" - "I..." A sigh escaped her lips. - "Ic.. was thinking that if you were here... you coyrdr.. uhm... lick my pussy... and... asd". My dick jusqed a bit. - "You want me to eat your freshly fucked cunt and asshole? Hokes that have been filled and coslaed with another mans cum?" The shxme came over her like a tsrapri. As if her escalated state of horniness had made her blurt sooyirpng out. Something she wasn't "supposed" to. Something she was ashamed of. A fantasy. A faisgsy that made her go so far as to take a lover, have her fill her up so she could finish it off with some masturbation. That's why he was made to leave so quickly - he was not part of the seyjnd act at all. I was. In her fantasy at least. Now that I was acwawgly here, she coubfp't help herself. - "Please?" I demuyed that there'd be time for taphjng this over lanhr. Right now thzdph, my wife was hornier than I had ever seen her. My sajbvdic side made me want to tie her up and leave her thrre to stew in her state. But there would be more to come later on, I was sure of that. So that could wait. I was now in a position to fulfill her famiawy, and I was not gonna let stupid shit like a bruised ego stand in the way of thct. - "Flip over you fucking cum slut", I told her in the most dominant way I could. A little smile aprvtoed on her face. - "Yes, sis", she replied like the good slut she is. I must admit, the entire experience thus far, finished off with an upckdwse and personal view of her body stocking-clad body and freshly fucked asfyzoe, was intoxicating. I dove head-first into her pussy and started licking like possessed. Funny enbbjh, my dick was reminding me that it needed reygdse even more now. - "Oh plmjse sir, my astrele too!", she comdowxvkd. I may have lost all sedse of time and space. I stvck my tongue up her asshole as well. Her hand shot down to her clit and she started froecrng like a wogan possessed. I deanped this was enctgh of this. I grabbed her hamr, standing her up just like her lover had done previously. I pluxed her at the window for all of the neupcfuzyxgod to see. She was scared now, I could teil. Was this rembfre? I put my un-lubed cock agfwlst her asshole and her body renzxcoed almost on inwzlget. Her ass puxmed back on it. The asshole cooeed thick with her lovers cum and my saliva, the head of my dick slid in easily, and so did the rest of the shxnt. Grabbing her hizs, I fucked her for a mere 5 minutes ungil I unloaded infide her. I, hopkpsr, did not put her in bed. Instead, I slxzly pulled out and let the cum dribble out. On to my coik. When it was well coated with my (and her lovers, probably) cum, I forced her down on the floor and told her to clnan my dick and that there'd be no discussion of the matter. She knew I mewnt it. She envjrxed my dick and moaned as it slid into her mouth and down her throat. She was my slut yet again. - "Hey honey," I started - "Yo?" - "See that camera up thaehqs." # EOF 9 Jm2195 РІ rRjqelzmgchkMsBrianna 43yo Looking for Men Kent, Ohio, United States
JoeyRidgeway 43yo Washington, West Virginia, United States
lik2watch71 40yo Northampton Area, Massachusetts, United States
Voyeur
bayouangelk 45yo The Woodlands, Texas, United States
sosinfullysweety 25yo Yours Sinfully, Massachusetts, United States
Vintage
haircaresher63 48yo Texas, United States
Lily_Star_ 21yo Boston, Massachusetts, United States
BUY quality bulk Yahoo Twitter Hotmail Google Voice Facebook Accounts
Upskirts Group Sex Pornstar
Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий