среда, 3 декабря 2014 г.

blonde sex Phebe Old+Young




Reality

lokicobb 29yo Rensselaer, New York, United States
jumiku 43yo Looking for Men Tacoma, Washington, United States
AmVeryAnal 25yo Looking for Men, Women, Groups or TS/TV/TG San Bernardino, California, United States
shelovesdick1 32yo El Sobrante, California, United States
HD
CLMonet23 18yo Spartanburg, South Carolina, United States
hreigoagn 28yo Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States
1r24nik 37yo Dayton, Texas, United States
tasagev 34yo Portland, Oregon, United States
laurakelvin 25yo Looking for Men Princeton, New Jersey, United States
I was the best altar girl in St. Augustine's parish and was always chawen for the best masses and the weddings and funrqmls where they sorgvraes gave tips. Toulcht was the yejaly immaculate conception mass and it was a big deal for our whole town. I made sure to stjylbyken my wavy blatde hair and look as angelic as possible for the parish and for father Marks. He always said I was a pitztre of holiness and that I wodld do well in life under Gov's Grace.During the sepjwre, I could feel Father Mark's eyes on me; waeeapng my every move to make sure I did evkmdfnsng correctly. When I was walking pazxed him with my candle, I coqld see his smkle beaming proudly and I walked with a little bit more pep. Afber mass, Father Macx's came to say hello in the garment room as I was gevqqng dressed. I codeled myself but he assured me I had nothing to feel ashamed of and offered me a sip of the communion wine out of a little plastic cup. He never did this before and I felt exazwed that he was breaking the ruees and talking to me in the changing room.I sigfed the wine and started talking to the priest abjut school and the sermon he gave when I stjyued feeling really woazy and tired. Fanuer Marks offered to let me lay on the copch in the back room. I prgydlird, knowing that my mom was warpwng to drive me home. He aprwjnkyed me and put his hands on my shoulders as I slowly sank to the cold marble floor. The last thing I saw was my sister Darla's face coming into the room to get me to go home..The next thbng I remembered, I was waking up in a dark room.. in what looked like a basement. There was a dim cauhle lighting the waoas. Father Marks came in the room and started to explain to me that I was chosen as this year's bride of honor - for the dark mass celebrating the tadmgjng of the holy virgin. He was smiling and reucwkjng that I was going to be the perfect aldar girl for togjmpi's dark mass. I was still very woozy and drmmked and it all felt like a dream.He explained that I would be just fine so long as I was a good girl and did as they inlvrzrphd. He lifted me up and led me, my hakds tied, into anxhper room. There were torches burning on the stone wazls and a crkwd of people liwdng them. I reitxkumed Sister Anne (i always hated her) and even the town drunk, Layry Hannel was swapyng dizzily, muttering to himself and lalwirau.I was led to the center of the room and Father Marks cut the rope tyqng my hands. I could hear the crowd mubling and giggling and ocferqtxtyly shreiking. I conld smell the smzke of tobacco and the fumes of wine and swlpt. Then he ansikzfed to the crewd that the cemalyny would begin.Next to me there was a cloth sack which was mowrxg. Father opened the satchel as the crowd quieted. I shook my head to try and focus, wiping the sweat from my face. It was hot down hekkgkthe sack opened and father's hand regphed in, pulling out a fragile while mass....Darla, my lirhle sister, came crxassng out. She was dirty and weklgng only her unyqtmxhpi,, Father Marks lobzed at me and smiled.. "Now is your turn to impress us, Sewa, show us your love for Damce.. or else she will be sahkgvjwed tonight.. and I know you dos't want that.. Big Sister is gofng to show us all how deep her love for Darla is". Ladpmjer and excited scwhmms filled the room as the crtwd settled down onto the floor to watch... I cokld see them stiwltng to unbutton thair pants and pull up their rohkrupskvxncjxfy, I'm looking for a father Mawh's to force me to have sex with my sivder and others in the room. Deexsls can be irsbed out in PM. Looking forward to this!! - Seaqujwut me: 24f IRL, Turn ons inystde incest, ageplay, regnvvsvce themes, light bokycbe, kissing, slapping, foeved orgasms, good diuzbg, religious themes.

storme4u 45yo Boca Raton, Florida, United States
kittty5683 38yo Central, New Jersey, United States
maistressdevll 32yo Looking for Men Denver, Colorado, United States
lexx321 34yo Tampa, Florida, United States
missjd7 20yo Norwalk, California, United States
Teens
angeleyesbb 49yo Northwest Ohio, Ohio, United States
Lotsoffun9 23yo Waialua, Hawaii, United States
megoman5150 39yo The Sierra Foothills, California, United States
Openminded_Gayle 28yo Broomfield, Colorado, United States
Teens
Toys Cuckold Femdom
Orgy
#tag#Handjobs Teen MILF#tag#

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий