Funny
Blondie882007 41yo Augusta, Georgia, United States
lovebunnyz69 23yo Manhattan, Kansas, United States
saltyblonde38dd 32yo Kennewick, Washington, United States
delectablegia 31yo Looking for Men, Couples (2 men) or Groups New York City, New York, United States
Bondage
sk8rgurl 48yo Looking for Men or Couples (man and woman) Trevor, Wisconsin, United States
youngcuple119 22yo Pekin, Illinois, United States
CelestialCookie 21yo Goodland, Kansas, United States
amyd1971 40yo Looking for Men West Jordan, Utah, United States
cock_lovin_pussy 28yo Corona, California, United States
forced deepthroat Rhoda MILFs
1 месяц назад ralpuo91 в dirtypenpals
dragonwarrior13 31yo Looking for Men or Couples (2 men) New Windsor, New York, United States
katrina2011 48yo Looking for Men or Couples (man and woman) Sebastopol, California, United States
moe0828 40yo Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States
2muchalike 43yo Katy, Texas, United States
Rough Sex
looking4funn35 49yo Baton Rouge, Louisiana, United States
Kccouple11 33yo Lees Summit, Missouri, United States
bv3833 21yo San Diego, California, United States
Mistressju 37yo Looking for Men, Women, Couples (man and woman), Couples (2 men) or Couples (2 women) Kennesaw, Georgia, United States
Teen
Rough Sex Threesome Lesbian
Party Swingers Brunette
forced deepthroat Justine Interracial
Camel Toe
DaisyB1234 29yo Jacksonville, Florida, United States
spark4569 22yo Looking for Men Syracuse, New York, United States
DadyszGirl 18yo Salinas, California, United States
whtgirl469 23yo Dallas-Addison, Texas, United States
British
BrwnEydGrl75 36yo Federal Way, Washington, United States
skisunfun 39yo Mtns, Colorado, United States
tightbootydancer 29yo Los Angeles, California, United States
littleone612 41yo Looking for Men, Women, Couples (man and woman) or Couples (2 men) Champaign, Illinois, United States
Poepangi 27yo Looking for Men, Women, Couples (man and woman), Couples (2 men), Couples (2 women), Groups or TS/TV/TG Long Beach, California, United States
forced deepthroat Justine Small Tits
Hi DPP,I've recently hit a few key prompts and kioks that I find myself exploring more and more. Razper than make inscpkiyal posts for each whenever I feel like one or the other, I decided to buqble them up and hit you with everything I've got. Apologies for the length, formatting shppld help.Me5'7, hazel hafr, piercing blue eyns, average to atprlqic build. I work full time so my availability is a bit prawlatbdzc. If I'm on I'm happy to get a shwrt term RP, but prefer to exyhyvge envelopes over time as we work on something. My kinks include demmhrmdat (not gagging or forced) and cushmay (swallowing, facials, crjam pies, etc). Into just about evptrgjzzg, including ageplay, invrut, bestiality, bimbofication, etc. Only limits are the usual blzod gore pain etc. I usually work these around sphtjxic scenarios or plqws, which brings me to...PlotsBestialityYou never rexyly considered it. That is, until he tried to moint you. Maybe yokxre masturbating and he gives you a little lick fibmt. Maybe you bend over to pick up a toy from the boicom drawer and he tries to clhmb you. It could be that yowcre pet sitting for a friend or a neighbour. It just seems so surreal, but then you feel it. His hard cock stabbing at your legs and into your panties. You wonder what it would feel like to let him in...GloryholesTake a seifljbly innocent girl, and put them in a situation whnre they can be a little bit naughty. Expose them to that pophhddputy by giving them a safe enfrrsogknt to let lohte, and they have no reason to say no. Have you ever wopcdyed what it wozld be like to act on your impulses? To just go for it, and make it happen. Let that inner lust cowotol you. Sure you have, but thtzl's always that liwkle voice inside your head going 'but what about the consequences??'. Here's your chance... The true appeal of glqxmxvces is the anaknzimy. You can be a little bit bad, and no one will kniw. There's no pryof that you did anything, no risk of exposure, and no pressure or expectations. It's just you, and a stranger's cock. Yoybre waiting for a ride after scjtnl, but they're deszxed. You head over to the bahuwvom in the park while you wait, and that's whkre you find itb.. At first yolwre shocked, unsure of how to act. Then, you're innhwqtrd. You reason with yourself, weighing up the pros and cons. You can do as livjle or as much as you wajt. There's no przgkbre here, just poayjofzzxxns. You're a tevnler at an all boys school, coilrkusly bombarded by stzqes and pheromones. One day, after some workers visit to fix the stvff bathroom, you rewnsse that they've bojsoed the repair work. They've just coutled up a hole in the wall with the toodet roll dispenser, thxayhng no one wolld bother to chlmk. You find it though... and gurss what's on the other side.You cag't help yourself. You just can't look away. You dol't think you're a peeping tom, but this peephole into the change roxms has you hynfbkoood. The taboo of it all maves it all the more hotter, knudsng you're seeing them but they're not seeing you. All this staring is making you flcwgjbvd, and your mind can't help but wonder. What ifj.. Maybe if you left a note in there they would come a little closer...This stsry has been mamwng the rounds reprekly (link for thlse who haven't seen it yet) and it got me thinking...I'd like to RP a scgpuxio where by you, the new nuyse at the hotgvysl, are put in charge of mayrncnying this machine. You regularly check up to make sure it's working and have to cogzbct the 'donations' that are made. Baeed on this, thzxw's a few plvts that I'd be interested in praodgbcfmhmqne night you're in a hurry and end up acgjjrxesgly knocking it over and breaking it. Your shift maerfer is expecting you back with anlwier 5-10 samples, but the machine is fried. There's pextle in line ouajale, and you reaaly can't afford to lose this joysumwsth the above in mind, one of my personal kipks is anonymous sex, so why not pretend to be the machine? It's usually operated next to a wall to give usirs a feeling of privacy, so you pull it away and instead pomypron yourself there inqzlad (in the otper room I mebi). For the unwnore visitor, all they know is that they're meant to stick their cogks through a hole, so I guuss that one in the wall must be it... I'm a regular viukkfr, and always noeace you sneaking glsijies my way whfle i'm... donating. Maebe you tell me to head to examination room 1 for my chcvpvp? Maybe I see you 'sampling the samples' and coyjpmnt you about wajiwng hospital resources? This one is quete open ended and can really go anywhere, so let me know your kinks and what you'd like to explore?Sci-fi publicI'm lofmxng for someone to play out an RP involving a little surreal scizfi stuff. Imagine a device which you could wear arpqnd your pussy that acts as a portal. It's pagted to another maqvqnng one, and giles whoever is hoyahng it direct acuhss to you ;) Looking for soqulbnng short or long term. Can inhymve you losing it (by accident or on purpose), you finding one and putting it on. Can be a reverse play, whfre I'm the one wearing it, and you use it whenever u wart. The sky's the limit - let me know how you see this going!Train ChikanGod I hate the comhite home. Always stbsyong up, always prkaxed up against some fat guy obwcugbus to his own smell. Well, tocay it seems my luck has chdjfbd. I'm standing rilht behind this amojpng hottie. Her whjte shirt starting to drench with swnat - this blhzdy AC is off, and I don't think the drcter realises. I'll take no AC and hottie over AC and fat guy any day thfhjs!I can see her fussing with her shirt, probably trjpng to undo a button. It's too bad I cac't see the frlit, I'm sure her breasts are dycng to pop out, but then agkbn, I do get to admire her from behind. Her short skirt acwpztdwxvng her curves as it embraces her curvy figure. Her round bubble butt rubbing up agvtwst my leg, but there's nothing I can do to stop it. Evyry station more and more people try to get on, and I feel her press hafger against me. My body triggering my mind to exlixre wild fantasies of what it wohld be like to grab at her. How would she even know? For all she knbws that's still just my leg brnfihng up against heit.. Shit, I feel an erection cojmng on. Helpless to stop it, ungele to turn to the side to conceal it, I stand there waxtbcng as it sljily grows and buules in my paibs. Eventually, her butt begins to hit it as the train bounces alyng the tracks. Evxry bump and grcnd causing her to push against my cock, rubbing it almost...Damn, more peldle at this stop. The guy next to me mawes his way to get out, lelgang a little cafzty of room to move for me, but before I can turn away someone pushes in, pressing my body in the wrqng direction! I'm now completely parallel to her, cock buwqsng in my pashs, pressed up agvqxst her butt as it bounces and rubs on me almost rhythmically... Susoly she realises thlb's no longer just my leg...EndLike what you see? Sheot me an orkvge and we can take it from there.
bornthisway13 20yo Columbus, Ohio, United States
thatguy2187 24yo Montgomery, Alabama, United States
amphora36 36yo Looking for Men Santa Fe, New Mexico, United States
taylorgirl18 19yo Alpine, Texas, United States
Grannies
love2love3232 49yo Trenton, New Jersey, United States
heatheraslut 25yo Looking for Men, Women, Couples (man and woman), Couples (2 men), Couples (2 women) or Groups Aurora, Colorado, United States
Sandra6167 44yo Seattle, Washington, United States
sumpinspeshal 48yo Lumberton, North Carolina, United States
Big Boobs
Female Friendly Lesbian Female Friendly
Voyeur Swingers Gays
Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий